Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Looks like the fire sale starts

  1. #1
    Inactive Member UK Tribe's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2001
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.cleveland.com/tribe/plain...7061648930.xml

    I think this strike could really hurt the tribe as it severeley limits the value of all the guys with contracts ending this year or next.

    I enjoyed the previous threads about winning this year but I feel the window is nearly closed.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member The Genius's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 2001
    Posts
    485
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm glad to hear that he's looking for a Carter or Johnson type deal. We'll see.

    Interesting that Omar has a sore titty:
    "Vizquel has a strained pectoral muscle."

  3. #3
    Inactive Member the teacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 25th, 2001
    Posts
    482
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> "Vizquel has a strained pectoral muscle." </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Steroids tend to make the muscles stronger than they should be, resulting in muscle and tendon tears and strains.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •